Telehealth is the leading driver behind the exploding digital health trajectory, with the telehealth market expected to approach $30 billion by the end of 2020. The technology is getting easier and more affordable, more states are adopting – and telehealth now seems to be a key component of value-based care and delivery.
Telehealth 2.0 is the world’s largest telehealth innovation & networking event, focused on how telehealth is transforming healthcare and creating competitive and cost advantages for those leveraging best practices. The event provides a hands-on perspective to showcase the role telehealth plays in advancing medicine, healthcare and wellness. At the intersection of advancement and technological innovation, Telehealth 2.0 allows healthcare professionals and industry leaders to learn, network, and exchange ideas.
You’ll hear from leading healthcare providers, hospitals, physicians, associations, regulators, fast-growing startups, technology companies and industry thought leaders exploring where and how telehealth is being best leveraged to transform and to re-invent healthcare. Here’s a sneak peek at what to expect at this year’s show:
Be a part of Telehealth 2.0 for the most
fulfilling, life-changing event in the industry. ATA 2017.
- Find out about consumers’ desire for devices to help them improve their health & communicate more easily with their doctors
- Learn how today’s latest technologies are lowering costs, improving services/reach & are re-inventing healthcare
- Explore telehealth firsthand, SCHEDULE A TOUR in our Experience Zone by visiting an ICU, the ER, a doctor’s office AND Senior Living facility
- See how doctors & healthcare systems are utilizing telehealth after hours to extend services 24/7 and to make it easier to reach patients who need them
- Join us for the first-ever Women in Telehealth panel discussion to explore changing industry dynamics
- Hear from leading telehealth investors what is hot, what is not, and why