Ancillary Space & Satellite Events
ATA encourages affiliate organizations to host allied meetings and/or special events in conjunction with ATA 2017.
ATA 2017 | Telehealth 2.0: The Transformation Advantage will bring over 6,000 individuals to Orlando, Florida between April 23-25, 2017. This presents a unique opportunity to conduct your business meetings, social events and network with your colleagues who will already be attending ATA 2017.
Applications are now being accepted for meeting space for use by exhibiting companies, university and/or non-profits organization who have members, personnel or other affiliated individuals attending ATA 2017. If your group would like to obtain meeting space, please review the rules and regulations and then complete the online request form. Space is limited and assigned on a first-come, first serve basis, so submit your request early.
Click the button below to submit a request.
Types of Events
- Ancillary Events: Defined as non-ATA sponsored events held during official ATA 2017 dates (April 23-25, 2017) that exhibitors and attendees may attend. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Business Meeting: These are small meeting, such as advisory board, committee meeting or staff meeting used to conduct the business of your organization.
- Special Events: Strictly social in nature and are held at varous hotels or other venues. These activities may not be held during the ATA Annual Meeting official functions
- Satellite Events: Defined as non-ATA events scheduled to take place on dates that fall three days before or three days after official ATA 2017 meeting dates.
- Please complete this online form here: https://americantelemedicine.wufoo.com/forms/qycthh70eljtna/
- Beginning April 20, you also may submit this form in person to the ATA Management Office (Room W340) at the Orange County Convention Center (located on Level III of the Convention Center).
- Please complete all sections. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
- If you require multiple events, please complete ONE form for EACH function you would like to hold.
- Once the event has been approved, your request will then be forwarded to the hotel and the hotel will contact you directly for your meeting requirements.
- Category I & II $100; Category III Event Fee: $250
- Category I Event – ATA Member Meeting / Non -Profit / Academic Organization – Business Meeting or Social Event
- Category II Event – Exhibitors – Internal Business Meeting or Social Events
- Category III Event – Exhibitors – Business Meetings / Social Event with other ATA Attendees.
ATA policy does not permit the scheduling of functions during our General Sessions held at the Orange County Convention Center.
Sunday, April 23 – 9:00 am – 10:00 am.
Monday, April 24 – 8:30 am – 9:30 am; 4:30 – 5:30 pm
Tuesday, April 25 – 8:30 am – 10:00 am
If requested, we will publicize all ancillaries & satellites event in the mobile app. Be sure to mark the appropriate box on the form to indicate whether or not you want your event included.
Distribution of Promotional Materials at the Annual Meeting
ATA prohibits the distribution of any meeting announcements or promotional information, within the Convention Center and/or designated meeting hotels. Companies and organizations who have secured booth space in the Exhibit Hall may only distribute material within the confines of their exhibit space.
The ATA has established an information board for groups to post their information about upcoming events. This board enables groups to provide materials for distribution in a shared, collective area. ATA reserves the right to deny inclusion of any material in this area. Please contact Kelly Marks at email@example.com for rules/regulations/fees.
Facility Charges, Application and Cancellation Fees
Organizers are responsible for making all arrangements (i.e. F&B, AV, signage, etc.) directly with the venue once space has been assigned and the application approved by ATA. Any and All charges for the space and services charged by the Convention center, hotel, and /or other venues are solely the responsible of the organizer. Most hotels will impose a room rental fee and a minimum food and beverage spending. Organizers should study function contracts carefully before signing, paying special attention to cancellation clauses. In the event of a canceled function, the organizer may be required to pay the hotel for lost revenue.
Explain of Application Fees
Application fees are due to ATA at the time the space request is received. All payments can be made by credit card or check and included with your meeting space request form. The fees outlined below are application fees; and do not cover any charges that may be levied by the Convention Center, hotel, and/or other venues for the production of your event.
Events cancelled on or before March 23 will receive a refund less a 25% ATA administrative fee. Meetings cancelled after March 23 but by April 12, will receive a refund of application fees paid to ATA less a 50% ATA administrative fee. No refunds will be given for events cancelled after April 12. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 12, at email@example.com
ATA does not provide signs for allied events. If you desire a sign for your event, you must have the sign made and placed outside of the room. Only one sign placed outside the meeting room is permitted.
For all activities, the organizer of the event or meeting will take full responsibility for the event or meeting and hold harmless the ATA Telehealth 2.0: The Transformation Advantage, its officers, agents, and employees from any and all liability associated with the event or meeting.
Please contact Kelly Marks at firstname.lastname@example.org.